free to premium . adult contents and jbolo extention will be sopported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemtobd24

Reaction score
hello. i want to migrate free to premium . coz my site will be having adult contents . i must to use jbolo text chat script. please say to me can i upload adult contents and use jbolo text chat script that just an joomla extension. in free hosting that seems site is taking a bit time to load. in premium it should be faster .
plz give me feedback

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
At the very least I can tell you that you will want to change away from a co.cc domain name. Per their own TOS:

b. any material that is violent, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, derogatory, defamatory, libelous or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Assuming "adult contents" didn't include sexually explicit you'd be fine, but if it does it'd be considered a violation at co.cc and quite possibly result in the permanent revocation of the co.cc domain.

Other than that, I know the chat plugin would be fine, I'm not sure if adult content is against the x10premium.com TOS though. You may want to review that part.

dreemtobd24

Reaction score
At the very least I can tell you that you will want to change away from a co.cc domain name. Per their own TOS:

Assuming "adult contents" didn't include sexually explicit you'd be fine, but if it does it'd be considered a violation at co.cc and quite possibly result in the permanent revocation of the co.cc domain.

Other than that, I know the chat plugin would be fine, I'm not sure if adult content is against the x10premium.com TOS though. You may want to review that part.

i can use .com then. but just adult pictures and video links will be posted by members in forum. nothing to be abuse or something like that. no video will be uploaded only adult pictures will be uploaded. so?

Status
Not open for further replies.