Free traffic? Cheating or Not

websitedude

Reaction score
I have been looking around recently on free traffic sites and have been wondering if it is a good idea or not. Is it right to use free traffic to boost your hits or should all traffic come from people who purely want to look at ones site.
My view
On the free traffic side
Free traffic could turn into more than one person clicking on your site just to get traffic back to them, people could end up using your site often.

On the Non free traffic side
People that go on your site are on there purely to get extra traffic to their own site so aren't going to spend any longer than they need to also they might not actually pay any attention to your content.

Tell me what you think of free traffic Cheating or Not?

stesouthby

Reaction score
i wound not call it cheating but if you have to keep free traffic to keep any ratings then whats the point in your site???? free traffic is just another way of kidding your self theres a reason for your site to be there now if its beacuse you have to reach targets and your getting unique vistors then yer its good but if its just to boost your ratings and your not going to get any returning peps then its no point tbh

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To me it is right.many people used to advertise in ptc. Free traffic is far better than ptc. We don't have to pay, clicks are not just to earn money

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it cheating; however, I would call it awfully close to being a waste of bandwidth. Unless people clicking into to your site have specified an interest in its content category, then they're probably not going to find anything of interest there and will leave as soon as the page has loaded; while this boosts your traffic numbers, it's not of much long-term use because you're not getting return visits from it.

--- Mr. DOS

ejewow

Reaction score
Support free traffic. does not play well not pay for clicks!