Free US$50 For Signing Up At Partystakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terakoh

Reaction score
Do you want FREE US$50? No strings attached! No credit card involved! No initial deposit! Just FREE money for you which you can cash out anytime, as long as it is above US$50. Read below to see how you can get it.
Here is the proof! The cash right into my MoneyBookers account! Click here to create a MoneyBookers account if you do not have one.
partycashim4.jpg

Requirement: Make sure you fulfill the requirement before looking any further!

1) You are not in any of the following countries listed below!
United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Croatia, Latvia, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Slovenia, Ukraine, Slovak Republic, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Belarus, Malaysia, Bosnia, Hercegovina, and Serbia/Montenegro.

2) You need a REAL telephone number! (You will need to fill up a validation code towards the last step to get your US$50. You will receive a automated machine call which tells you the validation code.)

3) You must have a VALID photo ID and be able to send to PartyStakers a copy. Birthdate and picture must be included and the photo has to be recent.

Let's get started now! Click on the link below to sign up

http://www.Partystakers.com/?bonus=549 (Please click here) :biggrin:

or
here (The normal link, click here only if you really hate me) :crying:

If you need the full guide on how to sign up, you can check up this page.

LaTJay

Reaction score
I'm from Poland. Do you think if I acces PartyStakers website with proxy I'd succed? What Moneybookers require to validate an account and how can I withdraw money from it?

Last edited:

terakoh

Reaction score
Hi LatJay, thanks for the interest.

I doubt you will be able to sign up though, since the last time I signed up, I have to activate the account by telephone. They will call (automated machine) and give you a code number to be keyed in.

MoneyBookers just require an email account, I don't think there is any validation needed. I did withdraw by international bank transfer but the fee is hefty. =/

LaTJay

Reaction score
I guess they can dedect my country of residence using my phone number (dialing code). I think the only way for me is someone who'd give me his phone number and send me the code (using for example an IM).

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
I don't see anything on restrictions, it would just cost a little more for the fees, as far as I can see.

terakoh

Reaction score
I don't see anything on restrictions, it would just cost a little more for the fees, as far as I can see.

Hi, your reply is referring to whether there are restrictions at MoneyBookers?
The main concern for LatJay is that he cannot sign up due to PartyStakers restriction as he is from one of the disallowed countries.

terakoh

Reaction score
None yet from here. Hopefully someone can try it out and pass it on. I can assure everyone that it's confirmed FREE and no deposit is needed. =)

terakoh

Reaction score
Once you sign up, you will get $25 into your partypoker account. After that, you should play 500 raked hands and you will get your next $25. This adds up to a total of $50. =)

eskimozz

Reaction score
i started signing-up. i want to know what is raked hands. i don't see it in the menu.
i hope i get approved.
:cool:

admintwo

Reaction score
Not ready to deposit your own money? Nervous about getting into the real money games? Let PartyStakers start you out with $50.00 for Free!!

This literally takes 5 Minutes of your time and it is totally legit.

Partypoker.com is the worlds largest poker room and we are able to offer you $50 free just to try it out. There is absolutely no risk to you, we have an excellent relationship with poker sites such as Party Poker which allow us to give you this offer. You do not need to make any deposit, and no credit card is required!

� Please Note, These countries are currently not eligible for this program: United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Croatia, Latvia, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Slovenia, Ukraine, Slovak Republic, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Belarus, Malaysia, Bosnia, Hercegovina, and Serbia/Montenegro.

Ready to play poker for real?? Press continue and follow the instructions.

Welcome to PartyStakers.com !!

� PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER WITH THE CASHIER

To get started with your $25 + $25 bonus staked to you by us, there are a few requirements we must go over below for our offer:

---------------
that was from the site itself........

Please Note, These countries are currently not eligible for this program: United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Croatia, Latvia, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Slovenia, Ukraine, Slovak Republic, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Belarus, Malaysia, Bosnia, Hercegovina, and Serbia/Montenegro.

thats what makes me not try this, sorry.

---------
EDIT: People from the USA cannot play, since I believe they do not pay their taxes on the income earned for this site, though they offer USD, it is not so legitimate.......if you live in those countries just don't try it.

Last edited:

satbir

Reaction score
So this is like initial cigarette is free or first dose of ... is on house kind of stuff.

I personally feel that offer is more to get people on site rather then giving anything free actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.