Free Voice Clips

voice

Reaction score
So, this isn't a points deal, this is more of a trade-off kind of thing.

I'm trying to break into Voice Over work, as my voice is far too sexy and talented to be left to mere humorous storytelling (dare I say stand up comedy?) at open mike nights.

The biggest problem I'm having getting work in this area is that I have a blank resume. No voice credits.

I'm willing to offer, free of charge, up to 2 minutes of finished audio for use on your site or other project. I'll deliver the audio in a semi-timely manner (depending on the number of requests) via e-mail in MP3 format. The audio is a $0 full buyout, meaning once you have the audio, you can do whatever you wish with it at no cost, ever. Use it as a voice intro to your site, mix it in with a techno song, or use it in a videogame or animation.

All I ask in return is that once you have and use the audio, you either send me the URL of the page it is used on, or your webpage URL and information on the project the audio was used in, so I can post the voice credit, and a link to your site, on my resume.

I would appreciate it if your requests were formatted something along the following lines:
Brief description of how the clip will be used
Accent (or accents, as I am willing to do multiple voices in one clip) desired
Outline of the script, just a general idea
Your site's URL

I will (hopefully) PM people back within a day of each request being posted so I can get the full script. Depending on the number of requests, turn-around time may vary, and I cannot promise I will be able to fulfill all requests. I also reserve the right to turn down any request for any reason, but hopefully I won't have to exercise that. Also, if I send you a finished file and it was close but not quite what you wanted, time permitting, I will do a re-record, taking any suggestions or changes you desire into account.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this post or PM me.

ryoko126

Reaction score
I can understand a dilema like that. Perhaps if you are willing to do voice acting in fan-based radio programs? The closest thing like that I'd be doing involves having a singing voice, but that isn't even a priority project at the moment. You might Google Chrono Crisis, they are making a RPG Maker XP based game that might just need a voice actor for it.

voice

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement and advice. I'll have to check in on the lead you suggested and see if i can weasel my way into some voice work!

ryoko126

Reaction score
Yeah I was on the site and the project is still acting and they are looking for staff and stuff, so all you have to google is Chrono Crisis.

Sohail

Reaction score
Wow! You even used your user name as 'voice' lol.