Free x10hosting is the best!

dontbeajew

Reaction score
I don't know. Byethost gives you 5 gigs of disk space with 20 gigs of bandwidth for free. You don't even need to log in to their forums every month...

denune

Reaction score
Thanks for the free hosting. Have recomended it to 2 friends, and helped them publish their first websites.
Denune

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
yep it's great for awhile, but they'll suspend it as soon as you don't log in for a few days to save some money.. they've already suspended my free site about 5 times. and each time i was able to get it back up by logging into a forum that i don't use..doesnt make any sense.

but now it's different, i can only log into the forum and cant login to re-activate my page. I guess they're cuttin some corners to save money by doing this, but in all honesty im switching to 000webhost.

It's free and i don't have to jump through all these hoops, and go through having a company that's trying to continually sabotage my account for having a free account. :nuts: It isn't worth it..

I thought 000webhost was a scam?

~Callum

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
This has been said so many times! Its good to keep hearing it :) Yeah it is the best hands down!