freeway oscomerse: Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated

caffei47

Reaction score
freeway oscomerse system throwing this error "Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated" just like the opendocman system is throwing... and this was installed by scriptacious... so there is no update or upgrade that I am aware of... so what the heck is going on here as well??

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You can try:

Quick fix:

Add the line

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED);

to the top of index.php (or any other "real" page the script uses as an entry) . This "hides" the problem, but the script should run (at least until a new version of PHP goes from 'deprecated' to not working period).

caffei47

Reaction score
Re: Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated

ok, I added that fix to both opendocman and freeway ecommerce, and now I get the following errors in place of that one
"Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/classes/request.php on line 99"
and
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/classes/request.php:99) in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 496"

Last edited: