Fresh new look!

dcoates

Reaction score
My site has A fresh new look! Have a look and tell me what you think. Thanks Doug

randombum

Reaction score
The homepage background is a rather small image that gets tiled... which should probably be changed. Tiled images like that are never good. That's the biggest thing that I noticed.

Oh you disabled right click on the homepage?

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Nice background Image, but it is small and gets tiled - its a big NO NO. Just the header needs some tweaks, Please update the title page from Home to your website, The navigation bar is looking neat.

Your website looks way better than what you had built about 2 - 3 months ago.

Overall Rating : 7 / 10

mrmason

Reaction score
Your site looks nice. I would make it brighter though. Google "Photographers Portfolio" and make some comparisons.

Last edited:

dcoates

Reaction score
Thank you all for the feed back>

@ mrmason Is there a reason you just left your email address?

ASPX.King

Reaction score
the tiled background looks ugly, the typography isn't very good. use a sans-serif font for website text, not a serif font. like arial. the menu is too plain, and the text on it is too blocky

Daniel S

Reaction score
I think the site looks great but as previous members have said the background image looks good but it need making bigger so it does not get tiled. And another thing I noticed was that the banner at the top of each page in the middle except when you go to contact us it moves to the right. And the forum is good but I think you have too many sections because if I wanted to post it would take me a couple of minutes to think where to put the post.

I would rate it 7/10