Fris troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

korea936

Reaction score
Is the troubleshooting that is going on with Fris the reason I cannot upload changes to my website? I keep get Frontpage extension errors saying they are not installed when in fact they are. I have been getting this error when trying to publish since before the transfer from Lotus to Fris. My account is in good standing and active. Thank you for any responses. :confused:

Please all, I just need a yes or no so I have something to tell the veterans group that this site belongs too. They have an upcoming reunion that the info needs to get published to site about. They keep calling wanting to know why the info is not on the site yet. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

:confused:

Last edited:

korea936

Reaction score
Ok, since I posted before I have reset pws as needed. Totally uninstalled the extensions and reinstalled them. Still the same problem. Thank you for any ideas to try to get me publishing again. :confused:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

I get the same error messages trying to upload through ftp. General server error not found or fp extensions not found. Anyone else having the same problem? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.