Front Page Server Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to cPanel and re-install "FrontPage Extensions for the domain you want to use it with".
Tell us if this fixes it or the error still appears.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just reinstalled front page server extension and i am still receiving the same error. I have also done this two times before i submitted this thread.

Thanks

Daniel S

Reaction score
I thought that it went to the file to that file because that was where frontpage is setup to run and that is where the error page is kept. And the link it should go to http://www.thecomputerforum.co.uk/linksuccess.html. And i have checked thrugh that tutorial and i think it is all correct.

-comphelp

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I re-installed the extensions via our admin system. See if you can get it to work now.

-Corey

Daniel S

Reaction score
It isstillnot working i think i will look over my file again and try to re code it all.
Edit:
I have recoded my page and it still did not work i have even made a simple page that only has a text box and a submit button and it still has the same error.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
I would just like to say that this issue has not yet been resolved. I know you guys here at x10 are busy i am just making sure you have not forgot about this.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using frontpage or microsoft expressions?

In the future please submit a support ticket through: http://clients.x10hosting.com (You have access since you have a paid account). We constantly monitor the paid tickets and will be able to answer you ASAP where as we might miss things on the forums :)

-Corey

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok sorry for the confusion i have caused, I will open a ticket through the client area.

Status
Not open for further replies.