FrontPage Extensions help?

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
FrontPage Extensions

I am wondering what this is. In my cPanel I suposedly have this installed. But how to I use this?

Thank you whoever responds, if you don't know what it is il explain more detailed in another post :)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
its meant for microsoft frontpage

basically if you create a site using microsoft frontpage, you cant just upload the files to any server; the server must have frontpage capability (in this case, "extensions")

IF you use microsoft frontpage for your webpages, then you have the ability to install frontpage extensions so your frontpage files will display properly (in IE anyway, im not too sure about FF)

p.s. microsoft frontpage sucks :bash:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Okay thanks. I do have microsoft frontpage, as you say it sucks, but I also have dreamweaver.

Thank you for explaining it to me. :)

Jacob

Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
I do have microsoft frontpage, as you say it sucks, but I also have dreamweaver.
Spartan Erik said:
p.s. microsoft frontpage sucks :bash:
I agree, Frontpage isn't the best website editor out there. For creating a website, I'd recommend either Macromedia Dreamweaver or good old Notepad for more advanced users.
As far as the Frontpage extensions, some users find them quite useful and some find them to be a bit of a nuisance.