Frontpage Extensions on Chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffl123

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be using Frontpage, but I am (or was before Chopin was moved). Since the move, I can't access my website through FP. The error I get says:

"The server could not complete your request. Contact your Internet service provider or Web server administrator to make sure that the server has FrontPage Server Extensions or SharePoint Services installed."

"x10Hosting - 404 Error Page
The page you requested is not available, please try again in a few minutes. Alternatively you can use the form below to find what you are looking for. Registering an account with us is easy and free, sign up today! Create an account now. © Copyright 2010 Free Web Hosting. All Rights Reserved. "

I've logged in to cPanel and tried to re-install the FrontPage Extensions but this did not fix the problem. I also tried to uninstall the FrontPage extensions and then install them again - that also did not work.

Help?!?

My website is www.jeffshomepage.co.cc.

Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is loading up fine for me right now. Have you emptied your browser cache and flushed your DNS?

jeffl123

Reaction score
The site is active online but there is no way to get to it to edit it from FrontPage (even using FTP) as FrontPage won't let me access the URL (giving the above error)...

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Have you tried to acces your website using another ftp service?

http://filezilla-project.org/ Filezilla is a good one that could maybe help you uploading things to your website meanwhile some Account Manager checks if everything is working properly in Chopin.

Status
Not open for further replies.