FTP access

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhekelian

Reaction score
Can't get ftp access to my site using my third party program, I keep getting time out errors. I have tried using the file manager in the cp area but even though it lets me see the folders I get data errors when I try to view one.

Last edited:

softeye

Reaction score
have the same problem!
i'm on "stoli" and it is extremely slow, it takes few long minutes to load cPanel and might sight loads slow or not at all

dhekelian

Reaction score
i think I'm on 'Stoli' too and my site is so slow as well. We don't have a large amount of members either and we have to constantly refresh our pages because of connection errors. When the site is working properly it is brill but lately it is so slow and now to add to that no ftp access it is getting frustrating.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

link to site http://www.ronin.exofire.net/index.php?action=forum

Test account

username = test1
password = test1

dhekelian

Reaction score
managed to get ftp access but on trying to delete two folders no longer needed that contained avatars it was painfully slow. It is only avatar imags it is removing but it is just so slow. Before it would remove the whole folder in a matter of secs now it is a matter of minutes.

Still have forum speed issues. I noticed in another of your servers they was mysql database issues, is there any issues with the server I am on?

Status
Not open for further replies.