FTP and cPanel sluggish or unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliasthecrimson

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello!

First of all I'd like to thank you a ton for the generous free hosting. The bandwidth, space, tools and flexibility of it all is awesome and I'm really happy I moved to x10. :)

However as of the last few days I've been experiencing difficulties in accessing my site both via FTP and cPanel. The loading is so slow that Filezilla often times out when trying to connect, and a lot of the time cPanel refuses to load completely (even if the login was successful). Obviously this is making it difficult to maintain my website!

I was hoping the problems would get fixed somehow if I was patient, but several days have passed. After looking around a bit it seems like I'm not the only one experiencing this either, so I was hoping for some insight.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello!

First of all I'd like to thank you a ton for the generous free hosting. The bandwidth, space, tools and flexibility of it all is awesome and I'm really happy I moved to x10. :)

However as of the last few days I've been experiencing difficulties in accessing my site both via FTP and cPanel. The loading is so slow that Filezilla often times out when trying to connect, and a lot of the time cPanel refuses to load completely (even if the login was successful). Obviously this is making it difficult to maintain my website!

I was hoping the problems would get fixed somehow if I was patient, but several days have passed. After looking around a bit it seems like I'm not the only one experiencing this either, so I was hoping for some insight.

Any help would be appreciated! :)
Well this is a temporary problem and will be resolved soon
Currently Hardware of all free server is upgrading. See This
http://status.x10hosting.com/post/412669512/free-server-hardware-upgrades Post more more info..

Status
Not open for further replies.