Resolved FTP and Cpanel wont login...

genxide

Prime Account
Reaction score
My files on the sit went missing last year, but the account was still active..
I've ben distracted/busy to re-upload files..
Now that I have thee time, for some reason the FTP wont login, it's giving a 530 error after saying login name is correct and then trying password, which is the same password I used to login to my account.

Cpanel is also not loading..
When clicking on "Open Cpanel"
It says:
"
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry "

Does my account need reset or something?

My files on the site went missing last year, but the account was still active..
I've ben distracted/busy to re-upload files..
Now that I have thee time, for some reason the FTP wont login, it's giving a 530 error after saying login name is correct and then trying password, which is the same password I used to login to my account.

Cpanel is also not loading..
When clicking on "Open Cpanel"
It says:
"
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry "

Does my account need reset or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
In 2015, Prime and Illuminated hosting were no longer offered, and accounts having these upgrades were not renewed, so they became regular free hosting accounts. There was not a notification of this, but your billing for this should have been cancelled. As such, these accounts eventually became flagged as inactive since the login requirement was now in effect. Your account was subject to the inactive account purge that happened almost a year ago.

Please read this: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/apache-is-functioning-normally.208159/

Requesting admin assistance to see if your account can be restored.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.