FTP and CPannel not working - Stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

styphon1984

Reaction score
Hi, my domain is templars.co.cc and where my site is working I cannot access my CPanel (it logs in and loads the left bar and top banner but none of the controls) or FTP (it logs in but then sits waiting for welcome message). There's nothing on the status page about this. Can someone please help?

Last edited:

sperko

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem here on lotus.
Must be some sort of memory overload. :(

crabbypup

Reaction score
i am also on lotus and am experiencing the same issues. any news? this hasn't made it to the server alerts yet.

curtc95

Reaction score
I'm getting:

"Unable to connect - Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at lotus.x10hosting.com:2082."

dpilmore

Reaction score
if you can login to cpanel just leave the page open and wait because i had this problem, it just takes a while to load.
as for unable to connect, i am on chopin and im having that problem too

styphon1984

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. It's been several days and I've not even had a response on the forum, let alone a resolution. If I don't get an answer soon I'll be looking at transferring my site to another provider.

rbeede

Reaction score
Same problem with lotus. It keeps getting intermittent every 5 minutes or so.

imajinn1

Reaction score
very same problem here with FTP & cPanel.

Also, I cannot view the latest visitors. My site doesn't seem to be there anymore

Last edited:

serverct

Reaction score
Same problem with Chopin. It keeps getting intermittent every 5 minutes or so.

serverct

Reaction score
ill give a hint for cPanel when you login take out the index.html?post_login=NUMBER from the url!

styphon1984

Reaction score
The cPanel can wait, what's really annoying is the FTP not working. I'm developing a site and need to be able to load updates to it regularly.

styphon1984

Reaction score
I've now finished migrating to 000webhosting.com and my account can be deleted. Slow speeds and no response, sorry but even if it is free I expect better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.