FTP does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellenco

Reaction score
Could you inform us if this will not work anymore? or is something temporary that you are trying to fix?

hellenco

Reaction score
How can I access my files? FTP is not working for days now. If this is permanently out of service, can you provide a way for me to recover my files?
Could you please post some information?

theharv2

Reaction score
Good morning,

I'm having trouble with ftp today, but it was working fine yesterday. It's indicating that it's connecting to the server, but then times out. I've tried creating a new ftp account, and also another ftp client, but the results are the same. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yorkshi6

Reaction score
easiest thing to do is move to another hosting company where senior mods dont constantly try to break things !

theharv2

Reaction score
It turned out to be an issue with my laptop. My company has x10hosting blocked, so I was using my cell as a wifi hotspot. It worked yesterday, but not today. I removed into my home computer and had no problems with ftp that way.

hellenco

Reaction score
easiest thing to do is move to another hosting company where senior mods dont constantly try to break things !

I would love to move to another hosting but I wish I could access my files at least to move them exactly as they are here. Do you know if it is normal that there is nobody to ask or that nobody provides a solution or acknowledge the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.