FTP Hooligans

whizzy

Reaction score
Hi all

I joined this site on behalve of my clan the FTP Hooligans, we are a pokerclan dedicated to...you got it....FTP (for those unknown in pokerland: Full Tilt Poker, one of the major players n the online pokermarket)

When i first joined this site here, i got a kind of dejavu, am i correct in asuming that this is the former nxserve? or do you just use the same configurations :D

anyway, hope to become a long lasting member, maybe even move up to paid if thats a better solution in the long run. not sure if i can post my url but if not an admin will remove it for me :D in that case excuse the bleep outta me
http://ftphooligans.exofire.net/forum/index.html :D

feel free to visit:lockd:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, whizzy!

This is NOT the former NXServe. x10Hosting has been around for far longer than NXServe; NXServe was an attempted competitor for x10Hosting but NXServe severely failed and no longer exists anymore. They just can't keep up with the quality of service x10Hosting provides!

And just as a side note, if you mention "FTP" here, most people will think you're talking about "File Transfer Protocol." :)

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service carefully.

If you need any more help, remember that there are many friendly people on the forums waiting to help you out. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for assistance in Community Support.

whizzy

Reaction score
thanks , yes i know that people will think File Transport Protocol :d hence the explanation, only files you can get from us is custom table designs :):cool:
Edit:
oh...and the fact that this isn't nxserve....goooooood

they had more downtime then i bill gates has dollars :nuts:

Last edited: