FTP Problems, Site randomly goes down, and permission problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

theharshone

Reaction score
Hello
I have been having many problems with my site. Firstly, I cannot upload any files through FTP or web disk. I get a 503 error through ftp and I got a 200 file could not be created through web disk. Secondly, I can hardly access my site since it is always down. It is up for a little while, but then it randomly goes down. I read the server alerts and on all of them, it says that the problem is solved, but I still cannot access my site. Lastly, I installed Joomla and Mambo but after a while, I get a get a permission error when trying to access some pages. What is the problem? Here ismy site

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
What program are you trying to use to upload via FTP?

theharshone

Reaction score
just my index.html, style.css, and a bunch of images that came with the template

Scott

Reaction score
I'm talking about what program not what files.

theharshone

Reaction score
Oh, Sorry. I have tried Midnight Commander, Windows Explorer, and just plain command line.

theharshone

Reaction score
I found that I can delete files but I cannot files even if i deleted the same file and add it back. I can only upload files through cpanel file manager. here is the error from filezilla
Command: TYPE A
Response: 200 TYPE is now ASCII
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (74,86,133,219,146,46)
Command: STOR index.html
Response: 553 Disk full - please upload later
Error: Critical error

EDIT:** I read some other posts and found that other people are having the same problem and that it is because of the move. When will it be completed?

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
We are aware of the issue. The hard disk is full of Stoli. We are preparing to move all of our free servers to a new data center. The new servers will have bigger hard disks.

theharshone

Reaction score
Around what time will the move be completed?

and, off topic, but what is an infraction?

Scott

Reaction score
We do not know what time it will be completed.

An infraction is given on the forum if you violate a rule/regulation/terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.