FTP Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Hey, I was just using FTP like 5 minutes ago, then suddenly, I get an error and it says "The remote host actively refused the attempt to connect to it." Then it gives some reasons why it might be. Is the ftp server down?

Vietkid58

Reaction score
yeah.... ftp has seem to be down lately... i get a similar message about timing out too. hope they fix it soon. its been down for like a week for me already

Kommercial

Reaction score
Vietkid58 said:
yeah.... ftp has seem to be down lately... i get a similar message about timing out too. hope they fix it soon. its been down for like a week for me already

If it's been a problem for you for about a week, there's something wrong on your end. I could get on fine last night.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Well, late into the night, I finally got a connection through. Is probably just unstable right now. It should be okay now though.

godutra

Reaction score
I can't to connect to my FTP area too. My account is cybersala.

Anyone knows what happens?

Nekaid

Reaction score
I'm starting its the new server. Sorry for being rude to the person who bought the new server, but, YOU SUCK AT PICKING SERVERS! The new server is completely unstable. You can't expect to buy a cheap server, and then make it hold over 1000 hosting accounts.

Nekaid

Reaction score
....Now I can't even access my cpanel. What is going on?! x10 has never been like this before. When it wasn't like this, I loved it.

Sorry for double posting...

Last edited:

funplus

Reaction score
Hey! Remember, you're getting a deal so far above everyone else! This is the best hosting site. I can deal with some problems here and there, they always fix them quickly.

I think a new FTP server is what's needed. It was always slow in the first place. Just IMO, its good enough. The server is find when its up.

Nekaid

Reaction score
Yea, its aweseome when its up. I've been with them for over a couple of months.

flubba

Reaction score
i miss x10... no point in have hosting when everyones site is only up for a few hours everyday.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
ftp doesn't work right yet... but the sites are up... it jsut seems to flash on and off or something

Status
Not open for further replies.