FTP Trouble

dame.dragonfly81

Reaction score
I can't get my FTP client to connect. I've tried both FileZilla and Core FTP. I'm getting really frustrated here. I want to upload WordPress. FileZilla just says, "Could not connect to server" after taking my password. And Core FTP says "Server not responding." Any help at all?

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Go to:

cPanel > FTP Accounts > Click on your main FTP account (Your username usually) > Configure FTP Client.

All your FTP information is listed there. I just tested my FTP connection and it works fine on my site. :)

lumpy5oh51

Reaction score
Would you rather I skip the search and start a new topic? Didn't think so. Thanks for your valuable info though.

suckingguyxx33

Reaction score
I have the similar problem with my site. I could not solved the same yet. Whenever I need updating in site I have go through the cpanel.

Texas

Reaction score
Please read the FTP Details for information on how to connect to your site using an FTP client. Alternatively, you may use the following steps to access your FTP:
  1. Login to your Account Management Panel
  2. Click on "Hosting", then click on "Login to cPanel"
  3. Once logged into cPanel, click on "FTP Accounts"
  4. Then, click on "Configure FTP Client"
  5. This will offer you the option to download an FTP Configuration File based on the software you want to use with pre-filled account information

In the future, please post support tickets in the Free Hosting forum. Thank you.

Last edited: