Ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

killman263973

Reaction score
Hey x10Hosting Team I was wondering why did you dissallow FTP from Argentina. When I try to log-in the console returns this: "425 Sorry, FTP connections are not allowed from your country of origin". I'm using FileZilla. Can you allow an IP so I can connect back?

Thank you.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Please donot take this personally.Certain regions are disallowed based on the spammer traffic from that region.This never means that everyone is a spammer.Only that we are in a position to tackle that by disallowing certain permissions and signups from those regions.I will need to check if only certain ip addresses can be permitted.Though very highly unlikely.
But if you notice you can upload the same site through cPanel but you just need to zip all the folder at once and unzip that after you upload.Currently upload size limits are set to facilitate fairly large size sites.
Try that and this should take away your problems.
If you still face problems using cPanel as well, plz revert back.

killman263973

Reaction score
Hi,
Please donot take this personally.Certain regions are disallowed based on the spammer traffic from that region.This never means that everyone is a spammer.Only that we are in a position to tackle that by disallowing certain permissions and signups from those regions.I will need to check if only certain ip addresses can be permitted.Though very highly unlikely.
But if you notice you can upload the same site through cPanel but you just need to zip all the folder at once and unzip that after you upload.Currently upload size limits are set to facilitate fairly large size sites.
Try that and this should take away your problems.
If you still face problems using cPanel as well, plz revert back.

Hey, thanks for replying. I am using Cpanel for the moment, although its not as comfortable as File Zilla but at least its something. If you can unban my ip that would be awesome. Again thanks and have a good day.

Killman2639.-

Status
Not open for further replies.