ftp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenh

Reaction score
Hi, i have just signed up with a co.cc domain name and got hosting from x10, but dont know how to upload my own site into the place.

I registered www.eezepc.co.cc but only www.eezepc.cc.cc works, any help would be great.

Thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like it is set up correctly. You will have to wait some time for your co.cc domain to register across the internet. You can access your ftp using ftp://eezepc.co.cc as soon as it is registered. Make sure you clear your cache and refresh the page when you view it to make sure the page is not cached in your browser.

stevenh

Reaction score
wow that was quick lol. thanks for your prompt reply, guess my patience aint what it used to be ;) thanks again

stevenh

Reaction score
Right it still doesnt seem to be doing anything. it just says on my address that it can take upto 48hours for anything to change.
i have registered www.eezepc.co.cc and set the name server www.co.cc
But www.eezepc.cc.cc seems to be the website that works and its status is active. the cc.cc domain is connected to paygate and webstore.
do i need to change anything on the co.cc site or have not set it up correctly on x10 site ? it never used to be this hard :/ any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading

natho12345

Reaction score
yes you will need

go to ur co.cc log in

go to domain

change the dns server to:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.