Fuel Consumption survey

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please visit sg1.x10hosting.com/fc , my first attempt to build a website to collect fuel consumption from drivers.
Would like your feedback on the interface if it is easy to use / intuitive, and the speed of the page load (personally I feel its a bit slow and wonder if others experiences the same with the adbrite code).

Cheers, CmC

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Your page loads fine, but when i hit the submit button nothing happens. Is that just a static page??

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
Your page loads fine, but when i hit the submit button nothing happens. Is that just a static page??

There should be a second page that shows the statistics w.r..t the vehicle you chose, and against your own record. Suppose that means the 2nd page loads very slow? How long did you wait before you conclude there is no response after clicking SUBMIT?

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
It works fine for me, good work. I really like how you used flash for the graphs.

vol7ron

Reaction score
everything works for me too. I like the graph as well, but I don't like the color of the disabled input boxes. they should be darker

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
It works fine for me, good work. I really like how you used flash for the graphs.

the graphics is done with a package called Fusion Chart found online.

do you guys think this concept / survey is useful to a wide audience?

are the google ads annoying when you view the page?

swirly

Reaction score
It'd be nice if you got all your car makers up there. You're missing Chevy.

tttony

Reaction score
dont works for me :(

and the 90 octane, natural gas, electric, hydrogen, with lead, no lead

xD

Last edited:

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
It'd be nice if you got all your car makers up there. You're missing Chevy.

actually the page provides the user an option to add missing makes. I take your feedback as the function is not obvious to user unless they read the gory instructions at the bottom of the page.

thanks for your help.
Edit:
dont works for me :(

and the 90 octane, natural gas, electric, hydrogen, with lead, no lead

xD

Hi, which bits don't work for you?
agree there is no provision to add missing fuel types. I'll consider adding this function (nb natural gas "CNG", electric/hybrid cars are getting common in SGP, but leaded is no more an option I believe ---- owners will have to pump unleaded even when the car needs leaded , just lose some kick, but still runs... but it doesn't work the other way around);

Last edited: