Funny Jokes

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
There is a comedian who I thought was very funny, he died recently:sad:, but he was hilarious, his name was mitch hedburg. Here's some of his jokes:

I hate turtlenecks. I have such a weak neck. Plus if you wear a turtleneck it's like being strangled by a really weak guy ... all day. And if you wear a turtleneck and a backpack it's like a weak midget trying to bring you down.

I tried to throw away a yo-yo. It was dang impossible.

One time a guy handed me a picture of himself, and he said, "Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is of when you were younger. Here's a picture of me when I am older. How'd you pull that off? Let me see that camera .

My sister wanted to be an actress, but she never made it. She does live in a trailer. She got half way. She's an actress, she just never gets called to the set

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless.

Rice is a good food if you're hungry... and want 2000 of something.

there ya go!
-Reich:santa:

Matt

Reaction score
mitch hedberg? oh my god he was so funny! thats really horrible. his jokes were so funny. thats sad.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that is sad. His jockes where funny I always laughed when he made one...he will be missed!

golz

Reaction score
I've never heard of him, but I'm sorry he died :(

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Mitch did a show at my university a month before he died.

I'm really glad I went to the show because his death is a loss to the comedic world.

Neuromancer

Reaction score
I don't place the name but they are some good jokes... probably all the better with a good comedian telling them.

Its never funny when a comedian dies :(

n4tec

Reaction score
great jokes but it is sad about his death... :sad: :crying: