Funny Pictures (Dont look if you get offended easily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusi

Reaction score
Edited - Tyler

Now just a little picture I edited, looks fun :)
wp0vi.png

Hope you guys have your fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colin

Reaction score
Re: Funny Pictures

I suggest you may want to take some of the pics down as some people may find them offencesive and you could get in trouble

Abusi

Reaction score
Re: Funny Pictures

hyper89 said:
I suggest you may want to take some of the pics down as some people may find them offencesive and you could get in trouble

Done a little change to the thread title, better now uh? I totaly agree with you, but stil they are fun.

Kay

Reaction score
Well thepictures are kinda funny but not that much you have a lot of ones abotu Jesus anyway it is good that you changed your topic heading

Colin

Reaction score
you should check out e-humor.net it has tonnes of funny vids, audio and pics

Abusi

Reaction score
hyper89 said:
you should check out e-humor.net it has tonnes of funny vids, audio and pics

That's the fun thing about it. The google pictures are simply a search on google for "jesus lol".
Anyway I was surprised I never though I would get pictures as fun as those on a simple google search, that's why I posted them here for you guys to check out.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
They aren't that funny.. I don't get the point of this.

N2PGames

Reaction score
Hmmm it seems teh user has made these photos by them self !! 2nd none of witch are funny at all i gave them all -10/10 plus... im a muslim but wtf are you making fun of the J Man?

god%20jesus%20christ.jpg

Colin

Reaction score
N2PGames said:
Hmmm it seems teh user has made these photos by them self !! 2nd none of witch are funny at all i gave them all -10/10 plus... im a muslim but wtf are you making fun of the J Man?

Amen to that, thats why I mentioned this being offencesive. I'm christian, but I don't take offence but why would you make fun of Jesus? Now I don't know the rules on religion here at x10 so we prolly should get into a deep discussion on this.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Closed.. He gets the point bad Idea on his part by posting these pics.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for closing it Phill.. I would have also, not even a slight bit funny, you just dont post that kind of stuff on public forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.