galaga

scummerz

Reaction score
some people don't know it but i'll give 300 credits or more once i have more or maybe an ad on my website to someone that gives me a working game of galaga in flash, dhtml, java or any other languaga that i can put inmy website, people have already put lots of different versions of galaga on the internet so u can copy from there but 300 credits to whoever gives me galaga that i can put in.

scummerz

Reaction score
can u edit the sorce code so that they shoot while they're coming down? Also can u get rid of the ads? it isn't that much like how i've played it

Dan

Reaction score
No I can't edit the source code - and on the second on they do seem to shoot at me. Oh and what ads??

scummerz

Reaction score
they shoot when they're near the very bottom and as in my 1st post i asked for source code in a programming language, that was embeding it from somewhere else on the 1st on it has robotstudio ads and on the second it doesn't work

Dan

Reaction score
It does give you the HTML code to embed it into your site - I'll see if I can find one without ads that works then as well (Unlikely I'll find one though).

scummerz

Reaction score
yes i want one with the souce code (the way it was written so i can change anything, from the speed to the background)

scummerz

Reaction score
i did't understand how to use it.

off topic what is with x10hosting at google, i post here ant it's on the serch results of my username, and galaga sourcecode on the 2nd page is this tread

jacksing

Reaction score
i have never programmed in flash - so i assume you just import it in CS3 and export to a swf

then embed the swf in your web site

I belive the code to imbed it is something like this
Code:
<object width="550" height="400">
<param name="movie" value="somefilename.swf">
<embed src="somefilename.swf" width="550" height="400">
</embed>
</object>

if you dont have adobe CS3 you can download a 30 day trial from their site

scummerz

Reaction score
i've never heard of the .as file extension or the .fla file extension. i don't think it has anything to do with flash

jacksing

Reaction score
dude - you dont think fla has anything to do with flash?

that one's really not too hard to figure out...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
dude - you dont think fla has anything to do with flash?

that one's really not too hard to figure out...

Normally I'd say don't be so sarcastic but you're right on that - FLA's been used for a LONG time for flash (a google search would've revealed it, and if it didn't it'dve likely given you filext.com - plug in flash and it tells you everything it's ever been used for that was popular).

As for .as, could be Adobe Shockwave. More likely it's Macromedia Action Script - Before Adobe bought Shockwave Flash it was owned by Macromedia. AS is likely an Action Script file for use with flash.

Edit: Actually in retrospect I'dve probably said the same thing >_< Google is always your friend though :)

Last edited:

scummerz

Reaction score
no one has made a decent version of galaga with the source code, either u have 2 write it or copy an ads free verrsion that follows the rules and has the levels different(not playing the same levels over and over again but every 4th level starting from the 3rd lvl is a challenge stage (3,7,11 so on) with left orright arrows to move and space or enter to shoot.