Game: AVATAR MAYHEM!!

zen-r

Reaction score
The Idea :
Start using the avatar of the person above you for a while, & confuse yourself & others in the forum with "Who's Who?:dunno:" and "What's Going On?!!:eek4: "

How to Do It :
First, post an attachment of your current avatar. (Attachments can be added by clicking "Manage Attachments" in the area below the advanced Reply Box.)

Then, in your User Control Panel, Edit Avatar (Link), change your own avatar to the avatar posted as an attachment by the person above you.

Note : change your avatar to their attachment, not to their current avatar (because that may be their own temporary new avatar from the person above them!) And don't confuse avatars with signatures, which may also be below a persons post.

What You Must Do :
Post your genuine, long term avatar as an attachment - not some temporary avatar you knocked up just to embarrass the person below you!

Keep using the avatar for a reasonable period, such as approx 24 hours - but then Remember to remove it & Return to using your own avatar.

Remove the avatar if requested to do so by the original user of the avatar.

Try to get involved around the forums & posts lots of useful stuff - get your new avatar out there & start mixing it with the un-wary x10 members!

What You Must NOT Do :
Do not impersonate the original user of the avatar whilst making new posts, or try to fool other members with it. Just the mere presence of the avatar below your username will be enough to cause plenty of double-takes & bafflement by other members!

Don't forget that not only will your new temporary avatar show up in any new posts that you make, it will also appear in all of your old posts as well - thus magnifying the confusion! :naughty:

Do not post in this thread unless you intend for your avatar to be used by the person below you! No spam or posts without attachments in this thread, please! If you have a good reason to post something important, but don't wish to be included in the game, I'd suggest that you enclose your post in double brackets (( like this )).

You MAY post in this thread as many times as you want in order to keep changing your avatar & passing your last one on to someone else - this will really confuse everyone, including people in this thread!! But if you do post within 24 hours of your last post here, you must attach your current (new) avatar, & not keep re-attaching your original avatar (otherwise everyone will end up with the same avatar - this is not the idea of the game!)

I hope this all makes sense!

© zen-r !!
Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Attachments

• zener diode avatar transparent01.png
    zener diode avatar transparent01.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
That's me swapped with alexandgruntz!

Attachments

• 3307d1247549990-game-avatar-mayhem-zener-diode-avatar-transparent01.png
    3307d1247549990-game-avatar-mayhem-zener-diode-avatar-transparent01.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 81

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok crazy man. I'm following you just this once. :biggrin:

Attachments

• officialpenguingradient.gif
    officialpenguingradient.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 84

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
((

I have something intense planned for this.

Just wait. It'll make you say "Whoa."

And if my plan fails, I still have an alternative. :D

))

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
(( Hehe! I thought you must be planning something, when you didn't join the game from the moment it started. Note that it's still ichwar's avatar that is up for grabs. It's so tempting, but I'll leave it for Adam because I know he wants it. He'd better hurry though, before someone else grabs it! ;) ))

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I'll take ichwar's avatar. Meanwhile here's my new long-term avatar:

Attachments

37.8 KB · Views: 79

zen-r

Reaction score
I'll take ichwar's avatar. Meanwhile here's my new long-term avatar:

((You're not supposed to change your avatar just prior to this game. The new one won't be recognised by anyone in the forums, so it won't cause any confusion. :naughty:

Also, you are supposed to attach your current (new) avatar if you are still within the 24hr period (which you are - you only posted here & changed yours ~14 hrs ago). Otherwise, people will just keep reposting here with their original avatar, until everyone else is using their avatar as well !

I'll let you off this time, though! ;) ))

EDIT : This is precisely why you aren't allowed to do that. I just went to use your "new" avatar, & you haven't even formatted it correctly. It's too large in pixels & filesize.

Please stick to the rules in future. I don't plan on doing your editing for you, so will choose someone else's! :thefinger

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have something intense planned for this.

Just wait. It'll make you say "Whoa."

And if my plan fails, I still have an alternative. :D

((

Plan failed.

I tried to get Corey into this, but he didn't seem too interested. lol

I still got a new avatar though :D

))

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Too bad your (my) plan failed, adamparkzer :p

Oh well, at least I can forge your signature now :biggrin:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
((

lol I just got my first avatar confusion when I went into a Free Hosting Support thread that Garrett posted on. I read the post, and thought to myself, "When did I post that? And how did I know that was the solution?" lolol

))

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
(( Lol. Nice plan. A bit too ambitious though - I could never see that one happening!

But, would it be breaking any rules for someone to use this attachment? (note the difference). I wouldn't recommend it though! :naughty: ))

Attachments

• dscoreyavat28ln.png
    dscoreyavat28ln.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
((

o_O

Where and how did you find that? Or is that a famous cartoon or comic that I'm not aware of?

))

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. That's another puzzle you'll have to figure out for yourself (it's really easy!)

Ok, time to snag myself a new avatar.......which happens to be alexandgruntz's avatar, because he was the last person to post a non-spammy post in this thread!

(Edit : Courtesy of alexandgruntz breaking the rules earlier with him attaching a new, incorrectly formatted avatar <see this post ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/99522-game-avatar-mayhem.html#post558134 > - I will have to choose an avatar from the person above him, which happens to be ichwar. :) )

And here's the avatar I have to attach - my current (temporary) one, ready for the next person ;

Attachments

• 3308d1247559997-game-avatar-mayhem-boogie.png
    3308d1247559997-game-avatar-mayhem-boogie.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok. lol This is getting funny. But someone had better post back soon because I don't like boogie men in my closet. :lol:

Attachments

• 3309d1247569999-game-avatar-mayhem-3307d1247549990-game-avatar-mayhem-zener-diode-avatar-transpa.png
    3309d1247569999-game-avatar-mayhem-3307d1247549990-game-avatar-mayhem-zener-diode-avatar-transpa.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 38

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, good.

Attachments

• 3314d1247633129-game-avatar-mayhem-3308d1247559997-game-avatar-mayhem-boogie.png
    3314d1247633129-game-avatar-mayhem-3308d1247559997-game-avatar-mayhem-boogie.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 34

zen-r

Reaction score
((Oooohh! Are you saying you didn't like my avatar? :crying: You only had it half an hour! Lol.))