Game: Ban the Person above you!!!!!!!!!!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for thinking we would ever want to repeal our bans.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for not realizing that that someone has had enough time to sort things out.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Banned for not noticing that zapzack has still not "sorted things out"; he posted on one of the news threads earlier calling x10 crap.

-.-

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for cracking me up! :lol::lol::lol:

Wait till Corey sees that post. :biggrin:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Banned for not noticing that Corey already saw that post, but I was more angered than Corey was.

-.-

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for getting angry. Though I totally agree with your position, one thing to learn early in life is whenever you attempt to do something good, there will be people ridiculing you and trying to shoot you down. I think Corey's doing a good job withstanding all these people who are angry at the servers performance, but getting angry back at them won't help one bit. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Banned for making a good point. I'm pretty violent and get annoyed really easily, and obviously Corey's a much more calmer and collected person than I am.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for making another good point. Which point is sharper I wonder? ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Banned for trying to find out which point is sharper, because obviously you have secret intentions to poke someone with the point. Probably zen-r.

I think he might need to go buy some body armor.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banned for revealing my plot and probably you've already sent him a warning message to stay away. :(

zen-r

Reaction score
@ ichwar - banned for talking about me in lots of posts in this thread while I've been gone. ;)

Banned for not noticing that zapzack has still not "sorted things out"; he posted on one of the news threads earlier calling x10 crap.

-.-

- banned for not linking to the thread that you were talking about, & leaving me wondering if it was just the thread where he called x10's uptime crap (which, whilst ungrateful, does seem to be becoming a truer comment on the more recent service. - Hopefully it will improve again)

zen-r

Reaction score
Banned for not realising that I had guessed about the thread correctly, & it was the one where all he really said (sarcastically) was that the uptime was crap, & not that x10 was crap. :)