Game: Ban the Person above you!!!!!!!!!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
I ban alexandgruntz for causing me to pandiculate. (Sorry if I sound like a philosophunculist).

zen-r

Reaction score
I ban alexandgruntz for taking an un-authorized day off from posting in this thread yesterday.

zen-r

Reaction score
I ban Mitch for catching me by surprise with his banning.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I ban zen-r because I'm sure I'm not catching him by the surprise.

zen-r

Reaction score

jdw999

Reaction score
I ban zen-r for using Ban-Reflector Mark2, which was banned in the 2008 Forum Arms Reduction Talks (FART).

zen-r

Reaction score
Unfortunately jdw999 just banned himself as well, because until the weakness has been found in my BRM2, my ban-deflection level remains at maximum.

And I don't acknowledge legitimacy of the F.A.R.T, because I have a clothes peg on my nose.

zen-r

Reaction score
I ban alexandgruntz for not even attempting to play along with the concept of my BRM2 (see above) - had he tried, he may have found the weakness in my protection ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Oops, I had sneakily put my Ban-Reflector Mark2 back on, so that ban is right back at you....

.... for having an ad in your sig.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I ban zen-r by finding the weakness in his ban-reflector, namely: that it's totally in his imagination and since it's not in mine, my ban gets through.

zen-r

Reaction score
I ban ichwar because he spotted that my BRM2 was all in my imagination (well done!).

However, I also think his ban is in my imagination, so unless I can be convinced it's real, I'm going to ignore it.