Game Crazy oorrr Game Stop

andizee12345

Reaction score
which do you all prefer????

i prefer game stop cause i have quite a few friends that work there, managers and asm's, so i get pretty huuge discounts. lol.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never been to GameCrazy.

GameStop's whole buying and selling used games thing frankly sucks. Trading in a brand new game for 15 bucks and them in turn selling it for 55 is one of the most shady things a business can do. I've all together stopped buying and trading used games from them.

I do however preorder my games from them, especially when they have promotions like Fable 2 Pub games and such.

Scott B

Reaction score
http://gamestop.com

I have an Edge card to there, so I get 10% off on used games and 10% more on trades :p
Sign up for their newsletter, they always have good coupons in their weekend one.

Never been to GameCrazy

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I never go to GameStop or GameCrazy. One of the real reasons is because I buy and rent all of my games online.

ErwinFletch

Reaction score
Went to GameStop for the first time today. Guy behind the counter was pretty cool, and after making conversation with him, he threw in another 10% on the 4 games I brought in. Made it worth my while to go back, so Im down with GameStop now.

andizee12345

Reaction score
game stop is really shady like said above. but i love it cause my friends work there still and they stack discounts and add ons to my trades and stuff. lol.
so its all good for me!
xD

imaran

Reaction score
I've never been to GameCrazy.

GameStop's whole buying and selling used games thing frankly sucks. Trading in a brand new game for 15 bucks and them in turn selling it for 55 is one of the most shady things a business can do. I've all together stopped buying and trading used games from them.

I agree 100%. There are many better places for used games. As far as new goes, I prefer Best Buy since I have a credit card with Best Buy. Otherwise I'd most likely get new games from them.

Out where I am there is GameCo and CD Tradepost. The site for CD Tradepost always seems inaccurate compared to in store though for some reason. Trading in games seems about even between the two but CDTradepost also has great CD and TV/Movie deals in addition to seeming to charge a little less for games.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I go to gamestop but sometimes their prices are a bit too high.