[Game] In my back garden

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
n my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie...

Shadow121

Reaction score
n my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ.........

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
n my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges

kateblogs

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies.

zapperpost

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,

Pinto

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,

zapperpost

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster,

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator),

zapperpost

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),

Daniel S

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station,

Nathan H

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek

souradipm

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who

zapperpost

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who, the Domo-Kun army,

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who, the Domo-Kun army, question marks...

zapperpost

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who, the Domo-Kun army, question marks, Smith6612 v2.0,

Xenjin

Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who, the Domo-Kun army, question marks, Smith6612 v2.0, Doc Brown's DeLorean,

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik,and a peice of paper saying:In my back garden there is a weed, a server, a fallen star, my mate Ryan, a top secret spy station, a goat named Billy, a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and 3947 rats and a partridge in a pear tree, and a hide out for Serial Killers, a statue, a shovel, a rake, a spade, and AlCapone.a lawn mower and a bed of roses, a nest of killer bees, poison and a murder scene, a computer, some grass, and a hat, along with the x10 Lord of The Keys, Smith6612, who responds to every one of my posts. Me, Myself, and I... ALSO: a fish, a dead fish, Bob, Fred, Shirley, a cookie, an angry shocky monkey, George, MJ, a burnt piece of toast, David Hamsterbrains, oranges, Hammy the hamster and Johnny Depp's undies, Distant Ages, Deltik, Gary the Hamster, Darth Vader (aka Darth Tator), Siddarth Kaki (some crazy person),power station, a dalek and Doctor Who, the Domo-Kun army, question marks, Smith6612 v2.0, Doc Brown's DeLorean, cookies and cream,