Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Crushes Blazer9131 with an ACME Anvil :D

Gotta love those old Wild-E-Coyote and the Roadrunner cartoons :p

admintwo

Reaction score
I kill smith6612 with my famouse GM command.

(Press enter)
.GM On
.Kill Smith6612.
(Press enter)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I kill like2program with the hammer he stole from me.

like2program

Reaction score
I use the gun from portal to create two portals that allow me to send smith6612 into an "infinite loop" which renders him dead from starvation after three days of falling. Oh and I steal his hammer back.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I shift my motion so that I don't continually fall into a loop, steal the hammer back, knocks out like2program, steals his gun, then I make an infinite loop of portals with only 1in worth of gap to escape, and let him stay trapped there. Then I destroy the gun :D

like2program

Reaction score
I install windows into the universe and crash the portals which then allows me to escape. I then switch out Smith6612's hammer for a stick of dynamite and push down the plunger. Smith6612 is now dead and I hold his hammer.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Well (Because I am playing Halo 3 right now) I grab an Active Cammo, sneek up and steal your hammer. Then I turn that into a Gravity Hammer and pown your @$$. I have the Hammer now.

like2program

Reaction score
The C++ way to kill hopper

Kills hopper by accidentally creating a dozen instances of hopper and shoot them all. Providing emergency medical care is impossible since you can't tell which are bitwise copies and which are just pointing at others and saying, "that's me, over there." Thus hopper is dead.

This was adapted from how to shoot yourself in the foot.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I kill like2program with a null reference exception :D

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i kill smith by gradually tightening a round stone around his entire body, slowly, over the period of five days, crushing him to death, while playing his favorite game in front of him to antagonize him further

admintwo

Reaction score
This is very drastic, but I am trying to work on my imagination......

1. I take David the tiger and chain him to a tree.
2. I put a muzzle on the big tiger.
3. I take out my knife and start skinning it alive, and after 2 hours the tiger finally stops moving around.
4. I then cut right in the underbelly of the tiger.
5. I also start to rip it's insides out, and give it to the tigers parents for dinner, having not known what the meat was.
6. I basically skin david the tiger and stuff the tiger, placing it on display in my living room.

0----------------------0
I WOULD NEVER,
harm an animal, especially a tiger, heck If I had the chance to buy one and care for it, I would love to.
----
David_Tiger: Sorry but your death has to be painful, it happens to everyone that I post for hehe.

-----------
No reason to call the cops on this post or anything lol, I am just playing around.

ASPX.King, too bad your not a tiger, I stab you with a knife while your sleeping in front of your family, for taking my throne.

(Too bad you were not an animal).