game: kill the above user

mattblog

Reaction score
I kill MattBlog by wrenching his PP2000 out of his hands and shooting straight up in the air. The bullet then descends down and kills him.

And I know this topic is kind of dead.

nope its after 14 days, you were at 13.

Really funny thread.
Though I did not find the spirit of it, to be honest,the way you write is novel.
Anyways dont try to kill me..I am an Immortal and a peace seeker..

Takes a Bagel and Stretches it out and puts in bobycv head sufocating him and screams

PARTY POOPER DOWN

LETS GO HOME BOYS!

mattura

Reaction score
I take a cutlass to mattblog's neck, then weigh his body down with canon balls, and send him to Davy Jones's Locker

mattblog

Reaction score
Mattblog and Matture use both of their strengths to open davy jones locker and then take bhupendra2895 and put him in a guillotine. *SHIII* BHUPENDRA GETS HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF!

Kinight40

Reaction score
While mattblog isn't looking, the Knight secretly shoves mattblog into the locker, laughing hysterically because he stole matt's wallet before pushing him in

krofunk

Reaction score
kro funk threw a rubber brick at Kinight40 from a far, giving him ample opportunity to run away.

mattura

Reaction score
but krofunk ran straight off the edge of a cliff, splattered down on the rocks below, the body lapped at by waves and pecked by seagulls until completely disintegrated.

krofunk

Reaction score
I somehow managed to drag Frozenmafia off the cliff with me even though he posted after the event?

Turns out I invented post death time travel.

mattura

Reaction score
I disconnect krofunk's time machine with him stuck in the 1960s. He doesn't fit in and commits suicide. Yeah baby!

krofunk

Reaction score
o_O

....I put mattura in a cupboard that can only be unlocked by completing over 1 million rubix cubes, he starves shortly after going mad.

mattura

Reaction score
Damn, I can't even do one!

But before I starved, I had the good sense to knock and bang on the cupboard, just at the moment krofunk had put his ear to the cupboard to see if he could hear something...the resulting sound caused a perforated eardrum, which bled non stop out of the ears (due to krofunk's addiction to aspirin), causing death.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I just walk in between the hustle of bustle and commit suicide with a couple of C4 explosives strapped to me, The next 3 people who post are also struck by the blast and either die or crawl in agony :p

mattura

Reaction score
Hmm...so the concept of "kill the above user" might have got a little side-tracked...

I kill the above user with a banana to the eye, before the C4 explodes, then hastily defuse!

smithee

Reaction score
Defusing a C4 is hard work and has made you hungry, so you eat the banana. What you don't know is that that banana was grown in a highly radioactive area, and so after eating it, you turn green and melt.

mattura

Reaction score
I, having melted into a green puddle, then manage to join all my droplets together and morph into myself again, not unlike a Terminator, and I therefore Terminate krofunk

krofunk

Reaction score
btw my real name is john connor :p I blow you up, melt you, crush you, run you over multiple times until the film writers decide to kill me off without sending you back in time to save my life just so i can kill you again o__O

thats confusing