[Game Programming] Highlander

icedevil

Reaction score
Hey rocker and hellsheep, srry been busy with my schoolwork, so how far have we got with graphics ppl? Give me the names and what they can do plz.
By the way graphic ppl, if you know blender or cinema4d, thats great, but now drop it and start learning maya, 3ds max and zbrush.( Maya is kindof a pain in the ass, so start off with zbrush :) )

vol7ron and zdroyd, stop waisting everybody's time with your pessimism, and if you are indeed so experienced, go do something useful! If you bother to read all the previous posts, hellsheep did say he wanted to start off small. As for us 3d animators, I'm doing my work and if something goes wrong with the progect, im dropping my projects to portfolio and/or put them on sale at turbosquid...

icedevil

Reaction score
anyway, i thought of game races, and i think we might be using classic fantasy. Well here's a little treat :)
charon_web.jpg

charon_scene.jpg

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice, as of right now, it seems i have lost the list of people, and a large amount of people seem to have abandoned the team. So i am going to have to get a team together again but this time keep it a little more organised.

T

themasterrocker

Very nice, as of right now, it seems i have lost the list of people, and a large amount of people seem to have abandoned the team. So i am going to have to get a team together again but this time keep it a little more organised.

Yeah, we can do this on my account for the moment because I don't need my site. :) I'll have it terminated when i know everything works ;)

M

Macaws

Nice!
Should be usefull.
By the way, my computer crashed, and I lost the install program. CRAP! SHOULD HAVE BACK-UPED

I will continue to be distribution manager.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would just like to say that he's no longer a part of the team, due to certain issues he was banned from the forum.