Game Source Code Up For Bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
MMO Game Source Code Up For Bids!

I have yet another MMO game script. This one is a source code with most of the files already ready for theme changes. It's just a simple MMO RPG and it shouldn't be hard to customize it into whatever theme you want. there were screenshots that he gave me, but I can't seem to find them right now on my computer. Here is the statement that the owner told me:
Azuroch is a game I started to make, but never got released.
So, this means that:
- There is not a person out there that has this (except the owner and I).
- This is one of kind RPG. :p
- No game has used this source code.
- There is no demo.
And again, this owner said I could release this as long as it wasn't sold for real cash.

I decided to make this even more interesting by throwing in another game script!

Simland is a complex web-based game created using PHP and Mysql. The aim is to make a world simulation game where players can build res, commerce and industry to make money, with some players becoming mayors and even presidents. With this version there is a small map with 3 factions each with 5 towns and a capitol. Each town has 15x15 squares on it though this can be increased or decreased with ease. This game used to be open source as well, but quit and went off in their own directions right after the release. So I am one of the lucky few to have it. :p It is also a MMO game.

This time I have putting this up for bids. Start bid is 50. Minimum bid rate is 5 (means if bid is 75 then you must bid 80). The automatic buy price is at 5000 ( I put it this high so people actually have a chance at winning it if they don't have alot). Just post the amount you are willing to bid. The bidding closes next Friday (February 16 2008) at 6:00pm EST the winner with the highest bid wins. No late bids aloud. Do NOT send me any credits unless you won when it ends or you are going to pay the 5000 credits for automatic buy. If you send me credits without winning or buying, then those credits will NOT refunded.

Highest Bid: Starshine - 3,200 credits

Note: This is not the same game or owner as the other game script I am selling at the moment.

Updated (look at the edit date & time for the updated time)

Last edited:

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
I bet 150.

But Before I Continue, I Must Ask, Is This Game Worth It?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I bet 150.

But Before I Continue, I Must Ask, Is This Game Worth It?

Depends. If you are into MMO games and are willing to set it up, advertise, & work your "business" to earn yourself the money. That is what it takes for all good working MMO games.

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Oh! It's MMO.

Sure Thing. I Love Those.

Time To Play The Waiting Game! How Fun.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Oh! It's MMO.

Sure Thing. I Love Those.

Time To Play The Waiting Game! How Fun.

Lol! Man I just love you :p *cough* i mean well yea of course this is MMO I only like MMO games...A LOT! All my releases here will be MMO games. It is not however a game like those applications you have to install on your computer. It is Web-based MMO game.

Last edited:

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
Nice!

May I Ask What The Name Is?
And Would It Be OK For Me To Set Up A Domain For It? If I Win?

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Nice!

May I Ask What The Name Is?
And Would It Be OK For Me To Set Up A Domain For It? If I Win?

The name is Azuroch as stated in the quote in my first post.
It is ok to use it any way you want EXCEPT reselling or releasing it without asking the owner or me (well me because you guys don't know the owner :p).
You may use a different name if you like.
You may NOT remove or edit any copyright material on there without asking.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
0.o wth did you do to get those credits? Oh yeah that advertising and some other stuff...well good of you to join back in! :]

I decided to throw in another script for the hell of it (read first post).
anyways...updated...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Now that you added that other script, I really want it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.