Gamesss.

van21691

Reaction score
what old games do you want to play and would like to bring back?

I would say: harvest moon, the very first version, old pokemon. The very first counterstrike. :)

Last edited:

Coonz

Reaction score
quit bringing games back. thats the problem with movie/game industry. They always think that they have to bring stuff back. Well ive seen plenty of stuff "comeback" and fail horribly. I'd like to see something we haven't seen yet.

Don't take this the wrong way but look at games today they are almost all the same. There wasn't any outstanding successful music game until guitar hero and look at all the games they have out now. Just need to mix it up.

freenetter

Reaction score
I am waiting and waiting and waiting for Midtown Madness 3 to be made compatible for Xbox 360......will Microsoft ever bother? It's such a good game and there are quite a few 360 users who want to play it online, so why haven't they done it yet? :(

Also would love to see the first older/elder (hahaha...) Elder Scrolls games, the ones before Morrowind and Oblivion, be made compatible for Windows XP and Vista. That'd be Redguard, Daggerfall and Battlespire. They are apparently awesome, but I just can't find them anywhere!!! :(

Energritz

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing revamped amigia games from long time ago, being made into 3D games today would make them very popular. ( Yeah im a oldie.. )