Gaming site, please tell me what to change or add

artad

Reaction score
See this site for Online Games and post comments and advice pls, I'm need help.
By the way games are really good quality.

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
hi m8t! first of all your definitely right about games, they are great! for the theme, you could have created something from scratch or something with at least gantry, warp or something else since you get more control over your theme. Multigaming Lernvid is a 2009 template. for the main page, i would recommend you add Frontpage SlideShow by joomlaworks, that would really put life on your main page. your ads seems to be dominating everything. overall, i think your up to a good start. keep improving and you'll get it to top notch. :)

usama_rasab13

Reaction score
Your Copyright Text here
Valid XHTML & CSS

At the bottom

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

And the login system when you register nothing happens it doesnt tell you if u have successfully registered and the same with the login nothing happens but all the games are good.

artad

Reaction score
I changed my domain http://games.onlineline.net, added pictures on the homepage corrected slightly CSS added additional menus for review of online games for better indexing and continue to add games. What do you think now?

Last edited: