Gaming System!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally prefer my PC. It's not a console, but I can make it into one with little issue; plug in the controller and off I go. PC gaming is a bit more expensive up front compared to a console, but what you get out of it (better graphics, sound quality, keyboard and mouse precision, upgrades, free online for the most part, etc) is well worth the cost.

posidyn

Reaction score
PC.

There are thousands of games available. Thanks to DosBox, backwards compatibility has improved tremendously.
You can mod and get mods for PC games.
There are lots of free games.
Ultra-super-mega realistic flight simulators are available on PC.
That's what I like.

unrealfragger22

Reaction score
I'll say what I said on another forum..

I don't see the point in Xboxs. The batteries run out all the bloody time, you have to pay for multiplayer.. But given the choice of a PS3 or an Xbox, I'd go Xbox.

You see, PS3s age, and decay. I've had 4 YLODs in the time space of 2 and a half months. My PS3 refuses to connect to the PSN or play games.

So we bring in Mr PC. You can do more than a PS3 and an XBox combined. Problem is, MineCraft doesn't work. Far Cry 2 doesn't work. You need an adapter for wireless internet half the time. Hell, I need adapters for *wired* internet.

My solution? Get an Archos 604, put some Limp Bizkit on, and get a Sega Mega Drive, or a C64 or even a Nintendo 64. Hell of a lot more fun than any of today's crap.

That one post started an ongoing argument.

I stand by my words..

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I personally prefer my PC. It's not a console, but I can make it into one with little issue; plug in the controller and off I go. PC gaming is a bit more expensive up front compared to a console, but what you get out of it (better graphics, sound quality, keyboard and mouse precision, upgrades, free online for the most part, etc) is well worth the cost.

Agreed, basically what I do! (Although my xbox is nice for some games such as GOW and Halo)

Last edited:

majstorspeedy

Reaction score
i prefer PC but i'm also fond of tablet PC's.
android has turned out to be a very decent
platform for 'mobile' gaming...

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Android, especially the new Sony Erricision with playstion on it (Xperia Play i think) shows that its very powerful :D

stardom

Reaction score
PC all the way. You already pay for access. Access to more game selections. Emulators and more.

khopcraft77

Reaction score
Pc FTW. Pc is the best system you could ever get, because you control every aspect of it.

pokeatthedevil62

Reaction score
The thing about PC is that you can also make games with a program like UDK(with enough technical knowledge, time, patience, and friends, of course, but I guess with tons of the first 3 you don't need friends).

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Aside from the RRoD incident.. I /love/ the xBox 360. The graphics were sexy, the controllers were alot better than the original xBox (Fit in the hand better. Less stretching of the fingers for a button. Fun), and I loved the games they had available. Especially Blazing Angels and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

pawcu29

Reaction score
I prefer PC... first of all its very generic you can pretty much do anything with it... Secondly... graphics are way better than on an xbox or ps3 (given you have decent enough hardware) and 3rd pc gaming experience was way better with modding, skins and stuff like that.
Unfortunately with the xbox gaming era, most companies ended up developping games for the xbox360 or ps3 first and then just emulating the games for the pc resulting in ****ty graphics that require more system requirements than necessary...
But still PC alll the WAY!

elite.tech9147

Reaction score
I:eek: suggest theys hows want play games (every games) buy a xbox or ps3 its mutch cheap than like u want play game like Crysis 2 or some other games like that hard core pc spec need!

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
x-box....

and

ps3

4-6 players can play together............

that is not avaliable in pc...............

Playing wwe with your 5 friends is the biggest fun.......................

I prefer ps3.................

Graphics also awesome............

pawcu29

Reaction score
even on a pc you can play together.... dont forget all the mods you are able to get for the games....

cool_spiky3d76

Reaction score
I prefer PC than any other console because we can upgrade pc when new games are available
We cannot upgrade console and need to continue with them

Also, we can do many other task on PC which console can't

Reaction score
I prefer my PC, but i like using my xbox 360 and my ps3. Also, i am looking forward to buying a PSP because i love playing on my friends' psps.