GamingX - COme to us for the Latest on the Latest

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
How about reviewing my site? The link is http://gamingx.x10hosting.com. Give me your views and suggestions and your ratings. I am offering 20 credits to those who signup both on the main site and the forums and additional 5 credits for each post on the forum paid weekly. Post back here after you've completed signing up.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I think after seeing a fellow x10 member's site in Joomla! I might have to give it a second shot on my testing server.

I'm down to Drupal and Joomla, but Drupal is really p***ing me off.

I love the layout though; looks very pro (I know a lot of it's Joomla, but at the same time it's not hard to make something that looks good to start with look like crap if you get too much clutter) :)

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
agree with above poster. also, the x with the anmation in the corner is drawing my eyes tword it and the poll and then off the page.

and i don't like to see a poll on the front page. when i visit it, i want my eyes to be drawn to some form of content.

codsta

Reaction score
I really like the flash splash intro. Joomla is a pretty poor content management system in my opinion, and I prefer phpNuke (in fact the site I'm building with this host is nuke based) but at any rate, overall, I would give your site a 6 / 10.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think I'm going to up the ante. A simple deal. How about you want a weblink on my site in the Links section? Here's how to go about doing it. Just signup on the main site and login. In the usermenu, you'll notice "Submit WebLink". Just click on it and submit your site. And it's free.