Gay Marriage?

innominate

Reaction score
I don't think gay marriage should be legal for one reason, I really don't like gay people, I find it really abnormal.

NOTE: If this has offended any gay person then I am happy to have it deleted at request.
Then you'll happy for gay people to deny you the right to marry, because they "really don't like" homophobes.

Grow up and find a real reason to prevent 10% of the population from getting married. That's right, 10%. Roughly the same incidence as left-handedness (abnormal), Indigenous people in the US (abnormal), people (from 1st world countries) who are taller than 6 ft (abnormal), and people (in the US) who are divorced (abnormal). It's far, far more than the number of people who play sport professionally (extremely abnormal), the number of people who run for government (extremely abnormal) and the number of people who earn a million dollars a year or more (extremely abnormal). Going by the "abnormal" criterion, no human should be allowed to get married.

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
IT does not matter what you do behind closed doors. As sharky said earlier, there is a big difference between being gay and acting gay. Just because someone acts gay does not mean they are, just because someone acts straight, for all you know they are gay!

dhruv227

Reaction score
I didn't see a post about it so I decided to start a thread.

My Opinion:

As a Buddhist, I am not influenced by the Bible and therefore, believe that gay marriage should be legalized. I do not understand why marriage should be between a man and a woman, especially when two people love each other; it doesn't really matter what gender they are, as long as they want to be together.

So for those non-gay marriage people: What is your reason? They have the same rights as we do; we are all humans and brothers. Religion should not get in between a man and his rights.

Discuss on!

Gays, lesbians, LGBT, I don't really care about them. They are adults and let them decide their own life. I personally have no problem in two men, two women making love or marrying each other (although it would look a little weird seeing 2 guys kissing each other in public) as long as they are not a liability to the motherland.