GD Extension not installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiijeff

Reaction score
I have searched the forums, and there are similiar issues to mine. However I've not found one that answers my question.

I've just uploaded the e107CMS to my site directory. Almost everything is working just fine. mySQL is up and running, the site itself works. However as I was setting preferences.. It says that the gd extension is not installed. This is whats used for the captcha security as you know. I did run through a test registration in case it was a false reading, and the captcha code is not there where it should be.

It does work in e107.. as I used the exact same files to upload to my home server last week. I'm not sure why it is not detecting the gd extension, as I've read it is indeed installed on the server.

Perhaps its looking in the wrong place for it? I don't know. any help would be great.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, it should be installed. This is one for Bryon. Hopefully he, or Corey will read this one soon.

fiijeff

Reaction score
I do hope to be able to resolve the issue soon, however I undertand things take time. especialy in forums lol.

Noticed you were in jax btw. I used to live there myself. I miss it. Plan to move back after taxs perhaps.

Thanks for the quick reply btw.

fiijeff

Reaction score
It seems that it took long to upgrade my PHP than normaly. I however recieved an email saying that the upgrade was sucessful this morning. Although it said intermediate already in my control panel.

This was the reason for the gd_extension not working properly. I appologize for the premature post.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.