GD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

javaguy78

Reaction score
My GD Supported CMS --- the GD Portion is not working any more. I have searched the forums, but cannot find any information on this. Was GD Support removed from PHP?

I am on server 3.

javaguy78

Reaction score
I poked around in the news, and seen things like suggestions to have stuff added to the system, or your account added to your vBulletin account. But I did not see anything about GD support being removed.

I guess it has been removed, because my site no longer works. ohwell.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
There's a big news thread on how the server is being completely switched, and to expect problems\errors from PHP, HTTP, MySQL, etc etc over the last\next few days. It also mentions how we're goign to work all of the errors out and attempt to get everything back to normal once the transfer is completed.

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Bryon said:
There's a big news thread on how the server is being completely switched, and to expect problems\errors from PHP, HTTP, MySQL, etc etc over the last\next few days. It also mentions how we're goign to work all of the errors out and attempt to get everything back to normal once the transfer is completed.
God even I missed that one! :eek4: :thefinger

javaguy78

Reaction score
Cool... I didn't realize that GD Support was wrapped up in the whole upgrade. I knew MySQL was all part of it and mine has been going up and down and up and down... I'll just wait till everything mellows out.

Thanks for the info!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Well it's not really "part of the upgrade", just.. It's not "installed" on the new server yet. :)

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Sorry, *stupid metaphors*.

I was asking how GD doesn't work on the old server which already had GD compiled into PHP?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I believe Apache was recompiled on 70.86 right before the "transfer" started, that's probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.