Gears of War 3

wongers

Reaction score
im loving this game so much, who else has bought a copy??

wongers

Reaction score
man, everyone should get this game!! it has an epic story line, amazing gameplay, campaign mode, co-op campaign mode, co-op multiplayer functions and then classic versus multiplayer functions. hours and HOURS UPON HOURS of gameplay!!

plus ive got BF3 on pre-order, so i might see my girlfriend in about 6 months? maybe?

padodanle5122

Reaction score
I've seen video's about it, it's look greeat. I will see in some month for buying it. New games are too expensive.

dtm808

Reaction score
great game. me and a buddy just played horde for a few hours.

wongers

Reaction score
i dont know whats to like!? the campaign takes an already great story line, answers some questions, has some epic twists and fantastic ending, showing off amazaing cinematics along the way.

The have taken the Horde mode and added new features to keep it new and exciting!! you can now build a base on horde mode and buy defence in the ways of spikes/barriers, turret guns, sentry guns. you can even level up your building skill and unlock a silverback. and every 10th round you now have to face a boss. quite challenging to complete level 20 when you have 2 Bezerkers charging at you on top of everything else they throw at you.

They have added a Beast mode which is similar to Horde mode except you take on the role of a locust. this comes with a time limit but isnt too much of a problem and by the end of it, you can control a Bezerker. Trust me, its fun!!

or there is just the standard versus multiplayer, capture the leader, executions, team death match, they have added 2 new weapons, i love the new retro lancer!!

i think this game could seriously take Game of the Year, if not it should go to BF3!!