Get 20 ads per day...

jawahar

Reaction score
This is a great PTC site. They are giving minimum 20 ads per with each has 1cents. Iam getting 0.20$ per day. Just imagine if you have 4 referrals and they click 20 ads per day, you get 0.80$ per day. Then your total earnings per day is1$. thats great. No other site gives this much ads per day.

Join here Referral http://bux3.com/?r=jawaharks

Non referral http://bux3.com

jawahar

Reaction score
Bux.to is not a genuine one. because i have been a member in that already one year ago. i have earned 10$ quickly with 6 referrals. But finally they cheated me. Bux.to really not paid me. so only im trying this.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Thats funny, many members here say that bux.to is valid and I searched many posts in the internet...They all said Bux.To is valid...Only 1 person said that its invalid...I dunno, I made $10 long time ago but Im buying referrals for now...I am abt 90% sure its not fake...

However, if u use autoclicker, they blacklist u and u receive no payment

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
well, I checked it out and yeah...maye its true...then wer on the right track..
well, I may join bux3...l8r if so.

ad.omni

Reaction score
Re: Get 20 ads per day...Check out this one

Legit, pays by paypal, payout is $40 bucks,good PTC

[FONT=&quot] Link removed. [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Bux.to is not a genuine one. because i have been a member in that already one year ago. i have earned 10$ quickly with 6 referrals. But finally they cheated me. Bux.to really not paid me. so only im trying this.
well maybe its becoase you used an autoclicker or something

jawahar

Reaction score
The site is back after some database problem. now its fine. getting 60 cents per day with two referrals for me. give it a try.....

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Bux.to is a perfectly legitimate PTC site, as is Bux3 from what I've read. Thanks for remembering your non-referral links, it makes a change =]

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
thanks luke. sorry for my previous errors.

I'll let you off, I was referring to all the members, not directly at you anyways (I may be harsh sometimes, but I'm not that bad lol) =P

Back on topic, has anyone got any payment proof for Bux3? Like proper photographic evidence, screenshots, etc. that they'd be able to show us?

-Luke.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Bux3 is not a scam site. Do not waste your time with this site. They don't pay.