get $250 just by signing up for this PTC!

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
you get $250 for JUST SIGNING UP! what areyou waiting for? COME HERE AND REGISTER TODAY!
WISH YOU LUCK WITH MAKING MONEY =D

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Looks like a scam to me, for one thing the minimum payout is $1,000. Even with the $250, that leaves 75 emails. They control the emails they send out so my guess is you'll mysteriously stop getting them around 50 or 60, or the whole thing will go belly-up before any payout is reached.

If you divide their "total debits" by the number of members, you get that each person has an average of 216 dollars in their account, hardly close to the 1k payout amount.

No offence, but I doubt you can really make money with any of these things, even if you do post the affiliate link on your favorite forum. They're not there to make you money, only to pump 50 or so guaranteed-to-be-read emails into your inbox.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Well, if you pay them $300 you get the "upgraded" membership which has no minimum payout, although something tells me you're not interested :p.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I got soo much spam from that.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
lol ya...i got a good scam site list...i made a thread with it...look there before you register on ANY ptc...also i have a REALLY good one...its in my signature if your interested