Get 50 Credits to register and 50 for each day you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REBEL21

Reaction score
hi all,

For everyone that signs up at my site will instantly get 50 credits to your forum account no questions ask just post your forum username here.
Also for every day you post you will recive 50 credits. This offer will go on for 14 days (2 weeks).

http://jamiesrebellion.com/

Only forum posts are counted not article comments. If i run out of credits during the time of the offer, i will suspened the offer until i get enough credits to contiue the offer.

Regards,
Jamie

neteater

Reaction score
hey i want to register myself with name neteater but it is used and why there is no option for registration in forum

REBEL21

Reaction score
akkudreamz 100 credits sent.

Neteater. You are allready registered. Its your account if you have forgot your account password just click forgot your password. Also we do njot have registration in the forums as accounts are bridged and if we have two types of registration our tables could get muddled up.

REBEL21

Reaction score
Tareq, 50 credits sent any other users willing to sign up and earn some credits?

REBEL21

Reaction score
Kuarkon, 50 credits sent. Remember to get a extra 50 credits post in the forum any where else eg. post a comment in the shout box will not be counted what so ever.
Any more sign ups for 50 credits?
Regards,
Jamie

REBEL21

Reaction score
:biggrin::biggrin: No problem i hope to see you around time to time.

Anymore sign ups??????

REBEL21

Reaction score
Credits sent, Competition Closed As Of Now **************CLOSED**************

Status
Not open for further replies.