Get a free Domain Name (.co.cc) for life

FalseHope

Reaction score
This is a great site to get a free domain. I used to use it before I bought my own domain. I used it for about 2 months without any problems.

earncommunity

Reaction score
yeah they are really providing great service. they say that they are giving it away for life! Control pannel is fabulous and they have a cool redirection feature with site statistics. too good to be true offer! if u want to go the site straight click here

neverlate2day

Reaction score
i registered for an accoutnbut when i choose a domain i am asked to select my paymetn option

makj111

Reaction score
I have not used them for long but I think they are ok and is a perfect way of earning some bounty out of free referrals

tittat

Reaction score
i registered for an accoutnbut when i choose a domain i am asked to select my paymetn option

Yaa payment is required for vip domains.
VIP domains mean something like teen.co.cc ,apple.co.cc,sex.co.cc etc

earncommunity

Reaction score
if they are asking for payment choose another name...some names are not free!
Edit:
also remember you can register upto 3 domain names with one account...so dont stop with just one! :)

Last edited:

gateway

Reaction score
I have registered but have problem with the dns configuration. If any of you have used that option instead of the redirection, please let me know.

And i'll be glad if you could site a typical configuration settings here or pm me

rockee

Reaction score
That is a good suggestion Gateway, as there are several posters in the Free Hosting forums complaining of not been able to access the servers here with a co.cc domain after changing the nameservers to X10 Hosting's nameservers.

Here's a link to just one of many similar posts.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/59480-change-domain.html

Regards,
Rocky

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I think i would prefer .co.nr as it's not only easy to remember, but it has no advertisements too ;).

tittat

Reaction score
sohailamir52, co.nr may be easy to remember for us,but not good for atleast search engines.I think there is no DNS support for co.nr.It just follows URL forwarding or use framing techniques.Enable framing will make negative effects on search engines.Some search engine even consider framing as a type of "cheating".

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Very nice, thanks. You could also try http://uni.cc and http://dot.tk and http://co.nr
The last two only provide redirection or cloaking and do not allow you to set nameservers.
I think i would prefer .co.nr as it's not only easy to remember, but it has no advertisements too .
There aren't ads on co.cc, either. They do say on their homepage:
If co.cc is good, please put
the banner on your website.
But it's not required like co.nr's is. Co.nr will delete your account if you don't link to them:
LINK TO CO.NR WEBSITE : ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT
In order to use CO.NR services it is absolutely required that the Member places a link back (a link to CO.NR website) on the main page of the Member's website. The linking code and the detailed instructions on how to place it on the webpage are provided in the Welcome email that is sent upon account activation.
Failure to comply with the Rule above will lead to Member's account termination

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Iam very sorry

There is a correction in this post of mine.I am unable to edit that one.So iam reposting.

sohailamir52, co.nr may be easy to remember for us,but not good for atleast search engines.I think there is no DNS support for co.nr.It just follows URL forwarding or use framing techniques.Enable framing will make negative effects on search engines.Some search engine even consider framing as a type of "cheating".

I used the word framing above.But its actually cloaking.

the correct is as follows

co.nr may be easy to remember for us,but not good for atleast search engines.I think there is no DNS support for co.nr.It just follows URL forwarding or use cloaking techniques.Enable cloaking will make negative effects on search engines.Some search engine even consider cloaking as a type of "cheating"

thanks

once again sorry for my carelessness.