Get indexed in Google, Yahoo and Windows Live

anirtak143

Reaction score
one more thing -
comment on blogs.. ^^ your name on the comment will link to your site ig you specify your site...

ghotel

Reaction score
Sitemaps are excellent, Im indexed on,
Yahoo.com 1650 times
Google.com 11604 times
Archive.org 2 times
MSN.com 664 times
Baidu.com 65 times
Ask.com 2 times
Google Adsense

But not recieved any traffic at all....

balaji2u

Reaction score
awesome techies are here..
please tell me how can i make a site map using google's webmaster tool
though i know it basically is there anything important i should focus on
for your reference my site is http://forumize.co.cc

aznakh

Reaction score
Nice little trick. Thank you for sharing it. It is always hard to get quick indexing. :bigok:

prox12

Reaction score
Cool, but you can easily advertise on google for some bucks.
And after a while he will be indexed...

filterstb

Reaction score
These are all good tips. I was lucky enough to have already had a forum account before I launched my blog. So I switched my signature to link to my blog and I think it helped. It was indexed pretty quickly. But the trick is to not build too many too fast, that can raise suspicion too.

zapzack

Reaction score
Wanna know what's funny? My domain ZapZack.com has a google pagerank of 2 yet MacSlice.net is worth $900 and doesn't have a pagerank.

mukuld

Reaction score
Well I use wordpress as my blogging platform. I also use one XML-Sitemap and one SEO plugin with it. My blog is only 2 months old and I have got about 140 pages indexed in Google. My first page was indexed the next day I submitted my XML Sitemap in the Google webmaster tools.

And, as I track my blog visitors regularly I find that from this forum my site gets a lot of referring. So posting in x10 forum helps me get traffic to my blog as well.
Edit:
Cool, but you can easily advertise on google for some bucks.
And after a while he will be indexed...

I thought the idea about this thread was how to get indexed in the SE s without paying anything. Of course my judgment can be aligned as I am a free hosting account user of x10hosting. And I believe your suggestion is correct irrespective of what I think. But shouldn't you think a little before you post in a forum?

Last edited: