get money and free gifts ...

ilyes87

Reaction score
how you can get money and free gifts ..
it's simple ..
you just register in lockers ...

ne156-rPUN_981208475.JPG

to register you have to give me an email to invite you ..
just pute your emails here .. and i will send invitation

enjoy .

proof video in youtube

some gifts

NQ3wq-2vJ7_561507756.JPG

cOXg4-F30n_916444031.png

h8P47-PbeV_840408939.jpg

8pAN7-L6ey_803339880.jpg

to enjoy just put you email here .. and any question i'm here

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
What are PTZ???

What to do with them??

ilyes87

Reaction score
ptz... it's point ... you have answer a questuion in a day ... and you will get points ...
and to choose your gift you have earn some points"ptz" ..

ilyes87

Reaction score
sorry bro your email is already registred ... if you want give me another email ...

websitedude

Reaction score
I have never been able to redeem on it which is annoying since i have so many points

ilyes87

Reaction score
first ... there is proof ... second .. it does not give you money ... it gives gifts ... so enjoy .. ;) ..

walidno1

Reaction score
dude, listen, in this world u don't get any gift or money for free..............Thats the rule.....why wud they give u free gifts?? U didn't even get a gift. U are just assuming they are good guys and hence ur trying to earn referrals for them....That way, in ur fantasy, u think u will get loads of gift. But the truth is, neither u or ur referrals will get the gifts........ONLY THEY WILL BE BENEFITTED..................

hope u can see the truth............

walidno1

Reaction score
thanx guys for helping ....

sorry for being so tough on u.........but thats the truth.I have tried time and again to earn money on the net........to no avail.............As the internet experts say "If its too good to be true, then it probably is"

:p

ilyes87

Reaction score
invited .. turan2004@gmail.com
Edit:
redeem .. it's coming ... plz read this and you will understand ..

Based on your feedback, we're testing out a new redemption process this month. We are offering an additional three waves (“Member Appreciation Redemption”) as well as the general redemption for a total of four waves in order to give our members more chances and new ways to redeem.

On Feb. 18, members can sign up for the Member Appreciation Redemption.

Here's how it works:

The Member Appreciation Redemption will take place on Feb. 25 in three waves:

For 350 PTZ, you get up to three chances to redeem.

For 250 PTZ, you get up to two chances to redeem.

For 100 PTZ, you get one chance to redeem.

As soon as you sign up, your confirmation page will give you the redemption time(s).

By signing up, you'll gain access into an exclusive PTZ Place on Feb.25.

Taking part in our Member Appreciation Redemption does not guarantee a prize, but it does increase your chances.

If you don't want to participate, don't worry! We'll be having a general redemption soon after the Member Appreciation Redemption.

You may only redeem one prize in total in February.

We'll be posting the rules and FAQ soon so stay tuned.

if you still want to try .. put your email ..here .. and you will get an invitation
Edit:
PTZ-PLACE-SECRET1.jpg

Member Appreciation Redemption – Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)

Where will the Member Appreciation Redemption take place?

PTZPlace.lockerz.com .Members can log in directly or through www.lockerz.com through PTZ Place.

What is a wave?

A wave is a set time period when prizes are restocked and available to redeem on Lockerz.com.

How many prizes can I redeem in the Member Appreciation Redemption?

You can redeem one prize in total, not one per wave. If you redeem a prize, you will be unable to redeem in any additional waves for February, including the general redemption, which we plan to have before the end of the month.

Do I have a better chance at redeeming in the Member Appreciation Redemption or in the general Redemption?

Your chances are much higher in the Member Appreciation Redemption as we anticipate significantly fewer members competing, and there will be three waves and chances vs. the one wave in the general redemption.

So if I use my PTZ in advance, I will definitely get my prize.

No, you are not guaranteed a prize. As in all previous redemptions, prizes are still subject to availability and the most popular items go quickly.

If I don’t get the prize I wanted in the three waves, can I get my PTZ refunded?

Sorry, no. While using your PTZ to gain access to this special Member Appreciation Redemption does significantly increase your chances, we cannot guarantee the prize you want will be available.

When and how can I participate in the Feb. 25th Member Appreciation Redemption?

You can sign up to participate on February 18th, between 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST for 24 hours. It will close on Feb 19 between 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST. If you want to participate in these special redemption waves, you must take advantage of this opportunity and buy chances on Feb. 18. We will not offer these chances at a later date.

What if I don’t participate in the Member Appreciation Redemption event? Can I still participate in the general redemption?

Yes. The general redemption is for anyone who didn’t participate in the Member Appreciation Redemption, as well as everyone who participated in the Member Appreciation Redemption. but didn’t redeem a prize.

Will you announce the date/time in advance?

Yes. The date for the Member Appreciation Redemption will be on February 25th. Wave Times will be available to those members who sign up.

What if I only want to participate in one particular wave-for example, wave 2?

If you purchase 3 chances, you are eligible to participate in waves 1, 2 and 3, in addition to the general redemption, or until you redeem a prize.

If you purchase 2 chances, you are eligible to participate in waves 2 and 3, in addition to the general redemption, or until you redeem a prize.

If you purchase 1 chance, you are eligible to participate in wave 3, in addition to the general redemption, or until you redeem a prize.

What if I sign up for these extra chances and forget to login during the event?

You must login during wave to participate. Logging in during the waves is your responsibility. We will not refund PTZ to people who forget to login during redemption waves.

Where will the redemption waves take place?

When the Member Appreciation Day waves begin, those who have reserved their access on the 18th will see PTZPlace.lockerz.com go LIVE, just as it has during the past two redemptions. They will be allowed to enter from this URL directly or through lockerz.com, while members who have not signed up, will not be able to login.

Will I receive a pass or receipt by email if I sign up for the Member Appreciation Redemption?

No. Your email address will be recorded and only those who are participating in the Member Appreciation Redemption will see the site go LIVE during the wave times. Your email address and Lockerz combination is your pass.

May I purchase extra chances and give them to someone else?

No. Chances may only used by the member who purchased them. You cannot “gift” them to someone else.

Can I sign up for more than one opportunity?

No, you can only choose one, so select carefully.

redemption comming soon

Last edited:

websitedude

Reaction score
Right so If i pay 100 ptz i will get a higher chance of redeeming one prize? what are the chances are getting to redeem a prize using this and how do i get one of these chances

Last edited: