Get money from making me a nice banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinogap

Reaction score
it depends how good it looks and how much work you put into it I might give 30 or maybe even 40

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Not trying to be offensive, but I think 30/40 credits is way to low for a new banner.
If you provided the psd/xcf of the logo, it might be easier, but I don't think very many people will fall for this one.

Rufio1

Reaction score
i got something going. I do however expect more than just 10c for this...a lot more...

EDIT: Im done with it. Its a LQ preview. The original size is over 2000 px wide..

Attachments

• Skate club preview.jpg
    Skate club preview.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
You have over 200 posts and don't seem to understand how x10 credits run around here... -_-' It would be between 100-1000 credits or so for a nice banner like the one you are asking for.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
credits = money, basically, 1 credit = 1cent in real money. You're asking someone to work for .40 cents.. Look at others' offers, or do it yourself. And, guys.. keep this in check, don't start harassing.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are "harassing" sinogap, we are trying to get the point that 40 credits is not enough for a nice banner across.
So sinogap, if you want a nice banner, you'll probably have to pay what the creator asks for or negotiates with you because no one will do it for a mere 20-40 credits.
That's all.
:)

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm sure you would get a lot more attention if you were to offer around 200 - 300 credits. That would be a fair price for a banner to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.